My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional – integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a real estate professional, I’ve also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
Much of my proven track record is credited to the “client first” philosophy I adopted early in my real estate career which requires me to continually improve my skills and methods of doing business. Additionally, the latest technologies and state-of-the-art equipment I use has enabled me to to much more quickly and efficiently do everything I’ve always done and to broaden the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide you’d like to buy or sell a home on Florida’s luxurious barrier island, please contact me
“Homes are like people. There’s always a unique detail, distinctive style, a special personality. It's my passion to connect homes and people that are a perfect match.”
- Unique and Luxury Homes
- Equestrian Estates
Years in Business
Awards & Honors
- 2000-2010 #1 Sales RE/MAX Central Realty
- 2008 #5 RE/MAX - State of Florida
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
Best Professional Attribute
- My ability to appreciate my many blessings and pass what I can on to my Buyers & Sellers! I am passionate, committed and dedicated to the business as evidenced by my proven results year after year!
Best Personal Attribute
- The ability to maintain an “even” balance of being a devoted wife and mom and a loving friend to many while continuing to work hard as Broker/Owner of North Beach Realty, Inc. AND Susie Wilson Real Estate, P.A.
Best Reason to Use Me as an Agent
- I am a consummate “professional” who focuses solely on my clients and their needs. It is with sincere gratitude and caring diligence that I “Connect homes and people that are a perfect match.”
Surviving a Down Market
- Do business in a down market as if it’s not. I believe people “ATTRACT” positive outcomes!
During Off Hours
- I enjoy every minute of my life! Every day in Florida is like a vacation in Paradise!
- While I support numerous known charities through my extensive network and my church, I am also quick to help those who “fall through the cracks” of many of the local support and assistance programs.